Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill down group

hi all,

Using the Line chart,i am trying to display items sold using the drill down group     Month-> Week ->Day-> Hour .

When i drill down and get to the hour, i can see the items sold on particular hour. My requirement is to see the  sales on selected hour in middle and sales before on left and after hour in the right in the graph.

Is there a way to do this.  Hour is my last level in the drill down group.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

This is partially worrking, you would just need to figure out the best way to make this work when you are checking 12 am for example

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

Look at some of these threads which can help you get you quick responses for your question

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

At a high level

* Create 2 additional measures that are only shown when an hour is selected.

* Use set analysis to return data that relates to Hour-1 and Hour+1 for each of these measures.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply. i couldn't workout the set analysis to display multiple dimension points.

Please find the sample data and qvw file.

The drill down works from date to hour.

when i click on particular hour, is it possible to display a hour after and before in comparison.

I.E : when i click 10, the graph should show 9,10 and 11 hour detail in the graph.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

This is partially worrking, you would just need to figure out the best way to make this work when you are checking 12 am for example

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny.

This works for me. I will change the time to a 24 hour format.

sunny_talwar

Even after that it might give you issue when the day changes. 24, 0, 1 could be problematic. You can use date + time to handle that scenario I guess.