Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic Bookmark based on Listbox "Current Week" value

I have many bookmarks that are based on the "current week", i.e. every sunday/ monday, the end-user is expecting to see the same view (and report) of information but reflecting new data based on the current week.

To-date, this has been a manual step of going into the app on Sunday and selecting the existing Bookmark, selecting the "Current Week" from my list box-- and then selecting to <Replace Bookmark>. I then save the app-- and its ready for the end-user.

I am very sure that Qlik can support this requirement of maintaining the "layout" and "non-calendar" selections-- while allowing the "week" selection to update based on a variable that reflects the current week-- I just need some support with developing this.

Please note that the "week" value is part of a list box that requires that one value is selected. Also note that I have a variable that I am using to default the selection to the current week upon opening of the app.

Below is a screenshot for illustration. Thank you.

6-5-2013 2-34-01 PM.jpg

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this blog post. Perhaps that works for you too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand