Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic Chart with lots of different values?

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to create a dynamic chart to display lots of different messurement data.

We're gathering multiple values from our production line, and I'm trying to create a chart that will display them as needed.

Basic data layout:

Welding Point 1

WP_Force

WP_Force_Max(Tolerance for WP_Force)

WP_Force_Min(Tolerance for WP_Force)

WP_Time

WP_Time_Max

WP_Time_Min

WP_Power
WP_Power_Max

WP_Power_Min

With up to 25 Welding Points.

I'm attaching a sample data qvw that would represent a basic welding point.

After reading http://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/01/customize-reporting-qlikview/ I guess this would be the way to go, though I cant get my head around how I could solve this for multiple Welding Points, Torque Data, etc. All in all it should be about 5-6 different kinds of measurements with each up to 20 different measurement points which also has their own tolerances.

My goal would be that the user is able to select the measurement point and the kind of measurement(Force,Power,Time).

Am I on the right way or is there a different solution to this?
Any help is appreciated! Thank you for reading

Marius

2 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Marius,

I have attached a simple AD-HOC reporting qvw, it may give you a few pointers!

HTH - Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hey Andrew,

thanks for your response. I've tried to recreate what you've shown in that example. I've attached my progress so far. It works well with computed values like avg, sum, etc.
However I've tried to display single values for each welding point and haven't had any luck with it yet.
The goal is to create a scatter or matrix chart that would display each single welding point's force, time or depth. Do you think it's possible?

Marius