Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Edit Reports.

I can not edit reports. How do I enable this function?

Thank you ...

17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

what happens when you try to? can you be more specific.. post a screenshot if possible.. and how are you trying to do this..

Not applicable
Author

I made a report, but when I click to edit, just nothing happens.
Report.png

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

A Dialog for the Report Editor should open, something like:

ReportEditor (Portuguese).jpg

I do not think it's possible to disable this dialog, so you should check whether it is hidden behind the main window. Does the menu close when you open it, click Edit Reports, nothing happens and you click on the blank page again?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

I can not open this new tab in any document, that I thought was odd.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mat,

In QV, we have 2 types of reports : User and Document level.

Please specify the kind of report and issue which you are facing. The reports can in general be viewed in the Reports -> Edit Reports -> Report Name -> Double click or click on edit which should work to edit your reports.

Please paste the screenshot for reference.

Thanks,

Sai

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Igor,

did you create a Document Report or a User Report.

When youclick edit reports you will see Available Reports, by default only the Document reports will be shown, you can click on this and you will see the option for User Reports

When you click edit reports do you see this screen at all?

2013-11-29_1606.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What version of QV are you using? Is this a report that you are planning to create or trying to open any existing document?

You should be able to create reports in your own desktop, but there can be few settings which can make users disable to edit reports.

Thanks,

Sai

Not applicable
Author

That's the problem, when I click is the same as I do not click. Does not alter my screen

Not applicable
Author

I'm with version 11. In any document I want to create a report can not, and those who already have a report at most comsigo edit header and the like.