Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III

Effor estimates required for an enhancement..??

Hi all,

A small change is coming in Qlikview as a part of new project from data side.

change is Addition os new Tariff in an existing employee type filter..

As of now we have 4 values in filter now fixed, contract..etc now a new value is coming semi-contract...

can body please provide some ideas on this, that how much it is going to impact the reports and how much we have to give estimations for 1 person to do all these.

Main tasks are : populating the new value into that filter.

2. do the data analysis (comparing the results with Database and Qlikview- to say that whatever we have in DB we are showing in Qv).

2 Replies
ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

If you are not using this field as modifier in any set analysis and expressions , you could be good without any changes.

It would take 1 week time for 1 developer generally .

Thanks

CY

Digvijay_Singh

I think someone has to figure out the no of places change is needed. Each change may be small one or big one needs some kind of validation(visualization and data verification, regression etc).

Now if someone ask me to do the guess work, without having access to data model and visualization, it appears to me that this change should be a simple one and a good qlik developer should be able to handle it in a day or two, may be less than that if there aren't any new visualization needed. I assumed you have 10-15 charts in your app related to this change.