Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andres_corredor
Contributor III
Contributor III

Email alerts

Good day!

I am starting in Qlik! .. I have seen some posts regarding the subject but still not clear to me. Is it necessary have access to qlik server (which means having Enterprise version) to configure the email alerts?

Thank you very much! regards!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Within the e-mail settings in your user-profile check that you had entered the correct mail-server and then set the authentication to "none". That is way which it worked for me and I had had the same error-message with any other authentication-method - I think the reason was that I was already authenticated from my normal windows-login and now I attempted a second one which was denied respectively not allowed in that way.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

andres_corredor
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Marcus for answering, I have downloaded the apps from the link you provide me but still I get same error.. any clue to solve this?

email alerts error.png

Thanks!

avinashelite

check whether you have permission for all the server and all the necessary ports are open

marcus_sommer

Within the e-mail settings in your user-profile check that you had entered the correct mail-server and then set the authentication to "none". That is way which it worked for me and I had had the same error-message with any other authentication-method - I think the reason was that I was already authenticated from my normal windows-login and now I attempted a second one which was denied respectively not allowed in that way.

- Marcus