Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monkhound
Contributor
Contributor

Error: Document failed to load

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. Somehow I dont get Qlikview to open two of my QVF transformation scripts anymore. I know I used them last week without saving them, so there should normally not have been any corruption.

Error: The document [Document Name] failed to load.

This is followed by "Failed to open document.

Things I tried:

- I had my IT recover the file from previous weeks

- I tried loading without data with Script Rescue mode enabled

- I verified the file still exists under the same name at the same location (other files within the same location still open correctly)

All to no avail: The file doesn't open, and I don't get any option to recover the scripts.

Is there anything I'm missing that I can still do to?

Kind regards

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I am confused here, as you have stated QlikView, but then you mentioned QVF, which are mutually exclusive given QVF files are for Sense, not QlikView?  Need some further clarification on what you have doing on here.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.