Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RutiTaumanRubin
Creator
Creator

Error QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA

Hi,

I have application that run successfully a long time , sience yesterday I sart getting the following error message:

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Error: OLEDB read faile

The application is loading data from the DB, the failed occurs each time in a different table..

Any Idea?

Thank you!

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

This will happen sometimes

try to edit the DB connection and re enter the credentials and do test connection it will work .

Anonymous
Not applicable

True this happens and also apart from this sometimes  it won't pull the latest data in to QVX. The job will be successful but you won't see the latest data..

RutiTaumanRubin
Creator
Creator
Author

I have created the connection again .. but still failed on this error message...

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

it should work because that is the issue

try two three times close the application and delete the connection and rebuild the connection

Hannah94
Contributor III
Contributor III

Old Thread but I had the same issue today. Maybe it helps someone:

In my case it was because of bad data in the connected data base. I searched in the affected table and found a row with asian symbols. It's data that got filled in today before the error occured. Couldn't solve the Problem so far (because I couldn't delete or edit it) but this is the trigger for sure.