Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error while trying to activate Webview

Hello,

I am trying to create worl map in Qlikview using svgMap extension. I have downloaded the extension from GitHub - brianwmunz/svgReader-QV11: Repository for storing the code for the svgMap extension for Qli... I have also installed the extension object using svgMap.qar file.

But while trying to turn on the webview I am getting error: Your browser doesn't support XmlDocument Objects.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

With regards,

Ayandeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would ask you to upgrade from xx to 11.20.12235.0 SR5 64-bit Edition resolves this issue.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would ask you to upgrade from xx to 11.20.12235.0 SR5 64-bit Edition resolves this issue.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil,

I currently have QlikView 11.20.12018.0 64 - bit edition. Will it not suffice?

With regards,

Ayandeep

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This may not suffice to you? Because you version digits not equal or more that the provided by me.