Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saivina2920
Creator
Creator

Exclude Future Date not working in the expression.

I am using Chart Straight table.

I have used condition to exclude future date.

But, still the future date is appearing. How to exclude the future date. below is my dim/expressions.

Dimensions

=If(vUserInput, if(IsNull(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE) AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', date(EMP_RESIGN_DATE),date(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE)), if(not IsNull(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE) AND EMP_RELIEVE_DATE <= floor(Today()) AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', EMP_RELIEVE_DATE))

Exp1 : "Relieving_Date" (LABEL TEXT)

=If(vUserInput, if(IsNull([EMP_RELIEVE_DATE]),Date(EMP_RESIGN_DATE+vUserInput),Date(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE)),if(not IsNull([EMP_RELIEVE_DATE]) AND EMP_RELIEVE_DATE <= floor(Today()) AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', EMP_RELIEVE_DATE))

Exp2 : 1-10 Days

if([Relieving_Date]>=vCalDate10 And [Relieving_Date]<=vToday AND [Relieving_Date] <= Today() AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)',1,0)

Exp3: 10-30 Days

If([Relieving_Date]>=vCalDate30 And [Relieving_Date]<=vCalDate10 AND [Relieving_Date] <= Today() AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', 1,0)

Exp3: >30 Days

If([Relieving_Date]<=vCalDate30 AND [Relieving_Date] <= Today() AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', 1,0)

Also the main important points, if all three cases (1-10 Days, 10-30 Days, >30 Days) "0" values, we just want to omit the Rows. this is important.

How to change the above dim/expressions to Omit the rows if all three cases "0" values...?

Futrure Date - 19JAN2021-1.PNG

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi @saivina2920 

Hope attachment will give some idea to you.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

20 Replies
saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

can anyone give us the solution for this...? This is urgent pls.

MayilVahanan

Hi @saivina2920 

You can try like below in first expression

If(([1-10 Days]+[10-30 Days]+[ >30 Days]) > 0, If(vUserInput, if(IsNull([EMP_RELIEVE_DATE]),Date(EMP_RESIGN_DATE+vUserInput),Date(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE)),if(not IsNull([EMP_RELIEVE_DATE]) AND EMP_RELIEVE_DATE <= floor(Today()) AND [EMP_STATE]='$(vEmPlaces)', EMP_RELIEVE_DATE)))

-- ([1-10 Days]+[10-30 Days]+[ >30 Days]) are column names of exp2,3 & 4 resp.

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your help.

if i use the condition "If(([1-10 Days]+[10-30 Days]+[ >30 Days]) > 0", i am getting blank date in "Relieving_Date" column. so count shows always zero.

count details-20JAN2021.PNG

Enclosed the sample file for your reference.

I used below logic to form the count and exact value based on the user input. but, we are getting many error.

pls. guide me/correct me to get the correct count.

My main objective is,

if user enter input, then "Relieving_Date" field should calculate Date(EMP_RESIGN_DATE+vUserInput) along with Date(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE)

if user will not be enter anything, then "Relieving_Date" field should calculate  Date(EMP_RELIEVE_DATE).

MayilVahanan

Hi @saivina2920 

May be, try like attachment

saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Awesome and getting correct count.

Is it possible to same count (1-10days,10 to30 Days, >30 Days) in pie chart with legend...?

If this pie chart has coming proper count with legend, then my long pending task is over.

I tried, but, not coming properly.

Note : pls. use same attachment for pie chart modify (pie chart already available in the attachment. but, not working condition)

saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

pls. give us the clue for pie chart legend which is formed and same in chart straight table..

This is required..

MayilVahanan

Hi @saivina2920 

Hope attachment will give some idea to you.

saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Really you great. I implemented as per my requirement.

It's working almost cases.

But, some case showing difference. How it is possible and why this?

Pie Chart-20JAN2021.PNG

saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Can you reply for the same..