Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nishantnayak17
Contributor
Contributor

Exclude a particular selection from a combination of Two Dimension

HI All,

I am using combination of Two fields in Dimension Expression as below in the Chart properties. But when i select in that particular dimension it selects both Product_Line and Quantity. What i want is to just select Product_line. Attached is the QVW File

=Product_Line

& chr(10)

&

Quantity

Selection2.png

Selection.png

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you filter within the Object it allocates in "Current Selection" for other groups which included with in the same calculation. That means, Each cell has 2 attributes which called Product_Line and Quantity includes in each sector that means the QIX engine can associate to each at a time as power of tool in Qlik. So, If you want to rid that You need to maintain list box for that separately then it won't effect to each. If you really need with in CS i don't think so rather another filter from alone associate

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful