Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soha1902
Creator
Creator

Export Active Sheet object into PPT

Hi,

Can any one help me, to write a macro to export Active sheet all Objects into PPT.

I went through several examples on community but all were exporting all sheet objects into PPT. I want to export only active sheet all objects into PPT.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Soha,

I dont know about PPT. But i created one macro for data transfer active sheets to PDF / Excel...

If you are fine, So that i can share with you..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Digvijay_Singh

bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Please find the attached qvw that will help you.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perfect.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anil,

If this solution is helpful then please mark as correct answer.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Bindu,

I don;t have permissions to put the mark.

Might be, Whoever created the discussion them only do that. And i just want to check let's assume i have some dash board. I want to ask you one thing if i want to export whole data like which ever is the active sheet. i want to show that all active sheet objects / Graphs into the PPT.

How?