Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export Sheet Objects as images to PDF

Hi all,

swuehladamdavi3sstevedarkgaballesterloveisfailhichamnagaiank

I need to export all sheet objects as images to PDF ,is it possible plzz guide me

Thanks,

Swathi

7 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

You will need to write a macro to export to excel or word, then save as PDF

Or use Nprinting

Not applicable
Author

Thank you adam

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

attached sample might be helpful

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does it mean, you need to get all sheets object which has. Assume, you have 4 sheets on your dashboard in that you want to get all each sheet object into PDF by follow of each page should be each sheet object.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

yes all sheet objects should export as an image in PDF that is my requirment

Thanks,

Swathi

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be marcus_sommer

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
craigsutton
Creator
Creator

I had a requirement to export all my charts and tables to pdf.  Since we do not have nprinting, I created a Qlikview report with all the required items.  These are designed in the qlikview developer tool.  Then when the user selects the report on the access point it goes directly to PDF.