Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Table with Images

Best regard,

I have a simple table in Qlikview which contains a column with the photos of some articles and I need to export the table with the data and also with the image, to this day I am looking in the community And The web and I have not been able to find anything similar or related that I can help.

I am grateful for the attention paid and I look forward to your valuable collaboration.

Sincerely,

Diego Mauricio

Translated by Google Translate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordial Saludo,

Tengo una tabla simple en Qlikview la cual contiene una columna con las fotos de unos artículos y necesito exportar la tabla con data y también con la imagen, hasta el día de hoy estoy buscando en la comunidad y en la web y no he podido encontrar nada parecido ni relacionado que pueda ayudarme.

Agradezco ampliamente la atención prestada y quedo a la espera de su valiosa colaboración.

Atentamente,

Diego Mauricio

Traducido por Google Traductor.

0 Replies