Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericga
Contributor III
Contributor III

Export as csv not opening correctly

We upgraded from 12.1 to 12.4 (April 2019 SR1) this past weekend.  Now when users right click on a chart heading and select Export from the menu, try to open the download it opens in Excel with semi-colons and all the data in the first column.  See comparison in first and second images.  I also checked the Regional settings on each server as well as tried the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 option in the settings.ini file.  Restarted services and restarted servers but nothing has solved the issue.  I coudn't find a knowledge article from Qlik.  Any other things i can try?  Thanks

ExportBad.PNG

This is what it looked like previously:

ExportGood.PNG

I read another post regarding the regional settings on the server.  We have four web servers and i checked them all and they all appear correct.

Regionsettings.PNG

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ericga
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 setting solved the issue.  i stopped and started services on the web servers and it still didn't work, but after a full server restart it resolved the issue

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ericga
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually the UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 setting solved the issue.  i stopped and started services on the web servers and it still didn't work, but after a full server restart it resolved the issue