Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

Export tables from Two sheets...Qlick View Macro

Hi,

I am trying to export tables which I have created on Two sheets..currently only 4 tables are there only on one sheet i.e. summary sheet as per below given attachment, but this numbers may go up to 20 or 21 tables depending upon the requirement. Currently i am manually doing the activity of exporting in to excel..but this will become difficult if tables are 20 or 21.

Can any one help me with a Macro which will exports all the tables created on Two sheets, without any manual intervention, in excel on a mentioned path.

Screen shot of tables are attached..but in that currently I have given only 3 tables.

Thanks in Advance.

9 Replies
marcus_sommer

There are many postings available to this topic here: see these as an example:

Loop Charts and Field Values - Excel Export Macro

Export Qlikview objects to multiple Excel sheet

- Marcus

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have copied the code written in the text file after SUB RunThroughChartsList and pasted under Macro edit module. I have included macro through setting--Document Properties--Triggers--OnPostReload.

But, when I executed the script post load Macro page only get's open and micro script is not get executed.

unable to understand the reason...can you pl help to resolve the issue.

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

See this example.

marcus_sommer

Have you checked if the macro itself runs? Press the button test within the left panel in the macro-editor and if there are an error you gets the line from error and on top from editor-window appeared a message.

- Marcus

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks..

I am getting below given error..in below given line

Object required: 'f'

fname = f.GetContent.STRING

marcus_sommer

The reason for this is mostly a missing "set":

set f = ...

and/or

set fname = f.GetContent.STRING

- Marcus

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I have tried by both the way but still getting same error..

Object required: 'fname'

marcus_sommer

You will need to post some more of your code.

- Marcus

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank You Very Much...

The Macro to Export To excel Multiple sheet is very useful...but i am facing one problem in it.

When i am using this Macro i am able to export only 3 Tables in to excel..Means this macro creates only 3 sheets with the table names. I actually want to export around 20 to 25 tables in a excel. but that time this macro fails.

I am not able to understand where i should make a change in a Macro which will export the more than 3 sheets as well.

Can you please help in this.

Thanks in advance.