Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gopi_E
Creator II
Creator II

Export to Excel button

Hi Qlikers,

I need a button to export particular object or table to  excel. is there any way to create button to export excel.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Gopi

4 Replies
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III

Maybe create a button, then add Action as follow?

Add a button -> Actions -> Export -> Setup

Then choose the fields you'd like to export and specify File and Format

Gopi_E
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Qlikwiz123,

Thanks for your reply,

we need to export object, as you said we are unable to setup to export particular object, and the export action after export its exporting combined fields. I have tried with macro its worked as we want, but this macro not working in web view.

can you please tell me is there any way to do this.

Thanks in advance 

MikeW
Creator
Creator

Yes, you should be able to use javascript and sheetjs as well. I assume by object you mean a pivot chart or a straight table and not some graphs or pictures.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I suspect you are using the wrong API for the Export, which is why Ajax is not working, everything is going to run server-side, but I know there is an export API that will run things client-side, believe it is ServerSideExportEx, you will find the QVW with all the APIs in the following link:

QlikView API QVW 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.