Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting data to excel in Qlikview browser

Hi All,

When i am select export to excel option in Qlikview access point the file is saved with different name.I want to save that file with my chart name.Please help me,

Please find following images for reference.

Thanks,

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid you will simply have to rename the excel file yourself by using the Save As option in Excel. Or configure your browser to ask you to save the document so that you can specify a name.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for your response.

We can do rename as well as configure settings in browser.These two steps we are doing manually.But want my exact need is we are downloading excel file from Qlikview application from browser so is there any possibilty for saving the excel file with Qlikview object(Qlikview table nameex:category report) name with out doing of manually changes.

thanks,

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Not as far as I know.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok thank you gysbert.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert,

I have one more doubt

When i access the Qlikview application in browser(google crome,IE) some times it shows server error,How to rectify this error.Can you help me on this error.

Thanks.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check the server logs and maybe the windows event logs of the server. Perhaps you can find more information there. If that doesn't result in anything and you find the issue serious enough contact Qlik Qoncierge Service.