Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting graphs based on predefined selections

my requirement is to export a set of predefined graphs based on certain predefined selections. Is it possible to develop a macro that will trigger the export of these graphs after loading the file without the user actually making the selections in the list boxes.

User selections are fixed for generating this report every Monday. Can these be recorded and somehow be predefined as steps for exporting the graphs without the user actually opening the file to make selections and clicking on the button to export the graphs?

Currently I have developed a macro to export the graphs based on user selections. since the selections are also predefined can this also be defined in a macro without the user actually making these selections?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew

I need to export the same graphs with value 'A' and then value 'B' selected from the listbox.

Can I add a trigger on document opening that a runs a macro  to export for 2 values? is it possible or is it possible only for one value?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Sanjyot,

You could add a trigger on document opening to select a bookmark before running your macro to export.

Regards

Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew

I need to export the same graphs with value 'A' and then value 'B' selected from the listbox.

Can I add a trigger on document opening that a runs a macro  to export for 2 values? is it possible or is it possible only for one value?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew

I added a trigger on load of the document..It works now