Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II

Expression Error with addition $

Dear Experts,

There is syntax issue with my code with '$$' symbols its working as expected.

I don't want to use every where '$$' symbols, Can you please help me to replace $$ symbols with $ with same result.

I have used trim function as well to avoid blanks,any other missing syntax errors. please help me

please find the sample app for reference

Capture.PNG

Many Thanks,

Niranjan

9 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Is this what you are looking for ?

Capture.PNG

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes exactly

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I just removed the additional $ from your script.

See attached.

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

Many Thanks for your reply

still i have a issue i added the few dimensions to that same chart now its not working again.

please find the sample app

Capture.PNG

Many thanks

Niranjan

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Is that the same app or you have an updated app? Please attach the sample and expected output? In the above image you have sent you need $ symbol for those two field values ?

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

its updated sample app, i followed the same steps you did,now im not able see $ symbol for some of metrics.

this is the issue if can i use $$ symbol it will work as expected. with $ its not working as expected.

Best Regards,
Niru

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can i know what selection you made to view those two rows you have sent in your screenshot? Did you select $ from EELE_TYPE_MM_SIGN field? You have written a logic saying if you select $ then your condition else what should it take, If you clear selections what it needs to be displayed ?

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

Good Morning, EELE_TYPE_MM_SIGN field with out selections if its EELE_TYPE_MM_SIGN='$' field i want to display '$' before Tier1&Tier3 fields. there are 2 conditions with $, with out sign.

if can i clear the selections EELE_TYPE_MM_SIGN='$' fields need to dispaly $ symbols for some of facts.

Best Regards,

Niranjan

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Good Afternoon, any suggessions