Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Expression for maximum value depending on "if"

I want to set a maximum value on a meter that is 1000+ either the outcome or the budget (depending on which one is the biggest).

I've tried a number of expressions and it says that the expression is ok, but instead of the meter it says "Invalid minimum or maximum value for meter".

This is the expression I'm trying at the moment, I've tried a number of them... The "unknown language" is Swedish.

=num(sum(if(num(sum( {$< Månad = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {'>= $(#vÅrMånFirst)<= $(#vÅrMånNow)'} >} (BOKFBEL*-1 *_Flagga_InvestUtfall*Flagga_InvestOms)/1000),'# ##0')>num(sum( {$< Månad = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {'>= $(#vÅrMånFirst)<= $(#vÅrMånNow)'}>}  BOKFBEL* -1 *_Flagga_InvestBudget_Helår)/1000,'# ##0'), num(sum( {$< Månad = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {'>= $(#vÅrMånFirst)<= $(#vÅrMånNow)'}>}  BOKFBEL* -1 *_Flagga_InvestBudget_Helår)/1000 + 1000,'# ##0'), num(sum( {$< Månad = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {"*"}, ÅrMån = {'>= $(#vÅrMånFirst)<= $(#vÅrMånNow)'} >} (BOKFBEL*-1 *_Flagga_InvestUtfall*Flagga_InvestOms)/1000 + 1000),'# ##0'))))

Thanks in advance.

/A

0 Replies