Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II

Expression not working - Sum Total

Hi all,

I am not getting the expression value : Please kindly assist :

dimension : PCTYPE with values Carer,Spiritual

if(PCTYPE='Carer',Sum({$<Phase_Start_Carer={0}>} Measure)/Sum(Total{$<Phase_Start_Family_Carer={0}>} Measure),
if(PCTYPE='Spiritual',Sum({$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure)/Sum(Total{$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I see that you are missing the last parenthesis.

Try this.

if(PCTYPE='Carer',Sum({$<Phase_Start_Carer={0}>} Measure)/Sum(Total{$<Phase_Start_Family_Carer={0}>} Measure),
if(PCTYPE='Spiritual',Sum({$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure)/Sum(Total{$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure)))

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I see that you are missing the last parenthesis.

Try this.

if(PCTYPE='Spiritual',Sum({$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure)/Sum(Total{$<Phase_Start_Spiritual={0}>} Measure)))

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!