Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neetu_singh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Extension for Number with in Circle (Badge Color)

Hi All,

I am looking for an extension object for an report object in Qlikview in which I can show number within color circle in pivot report as shown below.

Can anyone create or if they already have, request you to share with me.

In bottom image you can see right now, there are 3 rows but in future it might increase so am going to use pivot report but unable to achieve the right side portion.

qlik_extension object required.png

Thanks in Advance

Neetu

18 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can find the unicodes for the characters here: https://altcodeunicode.com/alt-codes-circled-number-letter-symbols-enclosed-alphanumerics/

You can use ALT key combination with the codes to type them. Or, use the code in Chr() in qlik to print in the screen, like:

Capture.PNG

MarcoWedel

MarcoWedel

I'm not Petter but nevertheless would like to propose some variant of his fine front end solution using a parameterized variable:

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic4.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic5.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic6.JPG

Dual(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace(Replace($1,'0',''),'1',''),'2',''),'3',''),'4',''),'5',''),'6',''),'7',''),'8',''),'9',''),$1)

hope this helps

regards

Marco

MarcoWedel

not quite the same, but maybe helpful:

QlikCommunity_Thread_264274_Pic2.jpg

Creative Ways to Display Time

MarcoWedel

another solution might be to bundle info load some nice circled number icons you can find in the web and switch your expression representation to image:

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic7.JPG

MarcoWedel

yet another one using a grid chart:

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic8.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco

neetu_singh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks for your help Marco & Peter. Really Appreciated

neetu_singh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Marco,

Sorry to bother you again but am facing one problem with provided solution & wondering if you can help me out. Actually I have limited space for this chart so wanted to show five name at a time with scroll bar so that they can scroll it. But am unable to give scroll at Y-axis.

Can you please help on this.

Thanks

MarcoWedel

Hi again,

can you switch dimensions and scroll horizontally?

QlikCommunity_Thread_312235_Pic9.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco