Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Extra Cell border in Pivot table

Hi,

I am using qlikview 12.10. We have a Pivot table with 2 dimension and a measure. The table is including one extra cell border. How can I avoid this. I hope this is not too difficult. But could not find a way.

Please find picture for consideration.

Capture.JPG

Regards

Jay

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You said, You used 2 Dimensions but i am seeing only 2 Cell borders. Can you point out which you are telling about?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
inoruoya
Partner - Contributor III

try this

test2.PNG

jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Activity and Months are my dimension. Months been drag to create cross tab. Now the | added in.

I tried Style and transparency. But can't get rid of the | after activity header.

inoruoya

I think you can't get rid or remove of the | (Month field) after activity header

jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anya.

Hope someone find a work around. It does not look good in the dashboard.

Jay

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which one you want to remove from below image? Can you attach to test

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The first one from the left after activity.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No way, But i heard from Manish Kachhia we can do using Macro. Let him back. But for sure, He is busy with work for last 2 months

jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anil.

At least I can give up now for the time being. Can't believe it though. This does not look good.

Hope Manish Kachhia will bring some lights for us one day.

Regards

Jay