Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexPanda5
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Extract zip files from WinSCP with qlikview

Hey guys!

I'm Alex, first post here!

I'm trying to extract som zip files from a WinSCP sftp.

This is my script:

EXECUTE C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe /console /command "lcd
""D:/PRE - BI/PRODUCCION/E11_Nielsen/flatfiles/""" "open
sftp://user:pass@host/" "get *.zip -filemask=">2D"" "/" "exit";

User and pass are generic, but I can confirm that I can get into the sftp using WinSCP.

However, my script just do nothing, as you can see in the image

AlexPanda5_0-1596190049565.png

Any ideas?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

The first part is definitely not valid because it missed a quotes-wrapping like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe"

I don't know if the other parts are correct (syntax and logic) - if it's not worked now I suggest to simplify it by spliting the task into fetching the data and then to unzip them within separate batch-files. If they work like expected you may remain by them and calling the batches within the Qlik EXECUTE statement (and amybe also an appropriate sleep-statement to give them time to finish) instead of using there a rather complex call.

Beside this you need also to ensure that you have enabled the execution from external stuff within your user- and the document-properties.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jmmolero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I see that execution finished...

AlexPanda5
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Yes, but it doesn't extract a thing!

marcus_sommer

The first part is definitely not valid because it missed a quotes-wrapping like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe"

I don't know if the other parts are correct (syntax and logic) - if it's not worked now I suggest to simplify it by spliting the task into fetching the data and then to unzip them within separate batch-files. If they work like expected you may remain by them and calling the batches within the Qlik EXECUTE statement (and amybe also an appropriate sleep-statement to give them time to finish) instead of using there a rather complex call.

Beside this you need also to ensure that you have enabled the execution from external stuff within your user- and the document-properties.

- Marcus