Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Facebook application via QlikRest Connector

Hello Friends,

I appreciate your time. Does anyone worked on accessing Face Book application via QlikRest connector into QlikView?

Thanks in advance!

Kiru

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Kiru,

Application is Same but for connector try below Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUKNk1IZMZQ

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil,

Thanks so much for your time and info; I sincerely appreciate it. Actually, I couldn't find the documentation they specify in the you tube to connect to Facebook.

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

Kiru

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is there any chance to share the sample application and expected o/p.

- Anil

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil,

Thanks for your time. I just created a demo application in my Facebook account and try to upload it in QlikView through Qlik Rest connector. Attached it for your reference.

I am expecting some fields which I selected while creating the application in Facebook but left with nothing as of now.

Regards,

Kiru

Not applicable
Author

Hello Friends,

I appreciate your time; I am getting an error as attached image while connecting QlikRest connector, any idea?

Thanks,

Kiru

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Now, tell me what do you want to acheive in that qvw.

Not applicable
Author

OK, I have selected a couple of fields in the developed Facebook applications including username,user email and so on..,I am looking for those fields to get appear in my select query after my connect statement in QlikRest Connector in QlikView.

Hope you got what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Kiru