Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emerol22
Contributor
Contributor

Failed tasks

Dear all,

there is many tasks are working, there is nothing wrong about them but i set alarm to receive mail when they are failed. when i checked the detailed log, there is something wrong about source document. the tasks working properly but i dont understand why i am receiving this error.

1.jpg

and the log is like this;

The task "mount_folder/........qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

2/5/2021 8:48:03 AM    Error     The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

2/5/2021 8:48:04 AM    Error     The task "mount_folder/...................qvw" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.VerifyConditions(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult)

at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(CurrentExecutionArgs args)

is there something wrong about permissions? what i need to do in this case? 

thank you.

3 Replies
Sebastian_Linser

Hello,

we do have an article about that, have you checked 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/QlikView-Task-Failed-To-Reload-quot-System-Runt...

For a detailed analysis we need a few more information about the script part of task itself, you could open a ticket with the Qlik Support for that. 

best regards

Sebastian

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
emerol22
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sebastian, i guess the problem is different than this case. 

in my case i am receiving " Could not find SourceDocument (Distribution)" error. in order not to receive this error, what i need to do?

thank you.

Sebastian_Linser

The best to get this fixed for you is a support ticket via support.qlik.com (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/How-to-access-the-Qlik-Support-Portal/ta-p/1713...) we will help you analyse the logs and put you back on track. The problem is that the small snippit of the logs is not specific enough, the error for example comes also up when you would load to many tasks at once (Desktop heapsize https://support.qlik.com/articles/000040886) i also did not see the Could not find SourceDocument (Distribution) in the snippit above.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂