Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Failed to load document

Hi,

I had loaded a 12 GB data model to final layer. It got reloaded and saved successfully.

After that when i tried to open, it got corrupted. Error: Failed to open the document.

Is this because of huge size or what all can be the reasons for document corruption?

How can i prevent this?

Regards

Khushboo

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do like this?

Option A :- Open qlikview -. On start page go to recently open document->check the application name which you want to open->right click -> open without data->then reload the application.

Option B :- Try to change Shared folder name and reload again

Option C :- I believe you need to change mentioned in thread Recover Corrupt QVW file

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It may not be corrupted. Do you have enough RAM on the computer on which you tried to open the document. A 12GB model will require more RAM than 12GB -- and it may be far more than that.

Search this site for "RAM size" for more.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Jovan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Option D : Rename the qvw and try to open it, that worked for me.
But then I tried Option A and that also worked so thanks for that!