Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asilvaroli
Contributor
Contributor

Failed to open document for Failed Loading

Hi, i Have a Licenza Qlikview. Yesterday I closed a file and today I can not open it anymore because: Failed to open document for Failed Loading. I try this solution: Open QlikView Application -> Help -> About QlikView -> Left side bottom you will see QlikView logo, right click on the logo, a new window will open.    Here find the variable called "ApplicationRescue" click on that, set the value 1 and click on set. But it does not work Can you help me? Thanks

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to check here

Help - License Update - Check there, By when Expiry date for PRODUCT LEVEL?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
asilvaroli
Contributor
Contributor
Author

PRODUCTLEVEL;3;;2019-09-29 this? I can open other documents

prieper
Master II
Master II

Do you have a backup?

If the application is still in the list of documents, rightclick and then try to open without data.

If not exist, move the faulty application to a parking lot. Create a new one with the same name and close it again.

The replace this application with the faulty one and try the above.

HTH Peter

asilvaroli
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I try, but I can't open documents Sorry

prieper
Master II
Master II

Then you may have to rely on backup-version resp. last working version.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you ever open this application? Or this is first time.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
asilvaroli
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I saved the files at 12.10 am yesterday and closed it. Today I tested to open it and do not open more

swapniltaz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi ,

I usually face this issue when I try to open a document through Personal Edition which was created using Lisence copy .

Please Try to login into qlikview using lisecense and Document should start working .

CHeck on right most corner of the Qlikdesktop whether its License Enabled or shwoing you personal Edition .

Hope this helps 

Regards

Swapnil