Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinni2000
Contributor III
Contributor III

Fetch last 15days data from qvd

I want to fetch last fifteen days data from qvd so I have two date fields order_create_date and some other date field so I am using this date field in where to pull only last fifteen days data il, its working fine the thing on this order_create_date I am creating bar chart so in bar chart it is showing last months dates also it's not showing data but it's showing dates on x axis I don't want that 

3 Replies
deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

Basically, it's a model related issue, based on your observation provided above, the order_create_date and other date field have dates corresponding to two different times i.e one containing the past 15 days data and corresponding values in the order_create_date could be from last two months. So to reduce this error, use the same field for filtering data. 

Second error is not clear, do elaborate more on that. 

Trial and error is the key to get unexpected results.
Vinni2000
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No , Actually those two dates almost equal 

deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

I don't think there could be any other issue despite the dates not corresponding to the same bucket of time (15 days).. are you using any other dates in the data modelling. Could you share the data even if its in the masked format to understand to your issue better.

Trial and error is the key to get unexpected results.