Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Few sheet properties missing in access point

Hi All,

I have deployed a QlikView application to AccessPoint. Few users are unable to see properties like 'New sheet object', 'Add sheet'. Could someone help me with this.

PFA the screenshot for reference.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Nakul 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Nakul, for the users that are NOT seeing things, can you have them try clearing their web browser cache, I suspect that may be where the issue lies on this one, shout back either way, and we can proceed from there.  Cache is the only logical thing of which I can think at the moment though.  Only other thing to potentially check is the QMC\Documents\User Documents and one of the apps in question, check the doc settings there just to be sure nobody has restricted anything that way...

Oh, the reason for the cache reset is if you did recently update the environment, that can be necessary for the Ajax client, just FYI, good thing to let the users know to do if they are having any issues as a first step to try to fix things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Nakul,

Are the users that aren't able to see the additional properties in a QVW using an Ajax browser or IE-Plugin?  Can you provide a screenshot to compare what options users have available to them in the same QVW so we can better see the differences?  I  was only able to find Add Sheet or New Sheet Object when opening a QVW in IE-Plugin.  This sounds like a permissions-related issue.

Thanks,

Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Josh,

We are using Chrome. I am able to find Add Sheet or New Sheet Object but few users were not.

PFA the attached image.

Thanks 

Dev 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Nakul, for the users that are NOT seeing things, can you have them try clearing their web browser cache, I suspect that may be where the issue lies on this one, shout back either way, and we can proceed from there.  Cache is the only logical thing of which I can think at the moment though.  Only other thing to potentially check is the QMC\Documents\User Documents and one of the apps in question, check the doc settings there just to be sure nobody has restricted anything that way...

Oh, the reason for the cache reset is if you did recently update the environment, that can be necessary for the Ajax client, just FYI, good thing to let the users know to do if they are having any issues as a first step to try to fix things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.