Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mparker123
Creator
Creator

Field Event Triggers

Hello All,

I am having a little trouble with Field Event Triggers. I have two tabs in QlikView (Main & Sheet 1). I have set event triggers on the Project Name field. The problem that I am running into is that on the Main tab when I click on the project name it doesn't take me to the issue/workstream level button. Sheet 1 will take me from the Project Timeline button to the Issue/Workstream Timeline button fine. Is their anyway someone can take a look at this and help me figure out why on the Project Level in the Main tab disappears and doesn't take me to the issue/workstream level.

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patroser
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Matt,

your problem is that you tried to set 2 different values to one variable.
By doing this you simply skip the first allocation which would be needed for your main tab.

I introduced a second variable for splitting the assignment for Main and Sheet1.

Hope this helps,

Patrick

View solution in original post

1 Reply
patroser
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Matt,

your problem is that you tried to set 2 different values to one variable.
By doing this you simply skip the first allocation which would be needed for your main tab.

I introduced a second variable for splitting the assignment for Main and Sheet1.

Hope this helps,

Patrick