Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fields not displaying in a Container Object

I have a container object i am using for housing my selections instead of many list boxes.  Below is the General properties of the container:

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 17.46.23.png

However, RETAILPHARMACY AND BRANCH are not appearing in the container object as can be seen from below despite the above:

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 17.46.44.png

I have tried removing these objects and re-inserting with no changes.  I have even displayed them on sheets as individual list boxes as follows:

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 17.56.50.png

What could be causing this anomalous behaviour?

Regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunny

Thank you very much for your input.  I realized that there were some object in the document with the same field names which had been removed from the document and replaced with new field objects.  Selecting these did solve my problem as follows, it was not the upper case issue although i relabelled them to match naming conventions of all container field names:

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 18.17.35.png

Regards.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

It is weird, but I see that both the field names are all upper case (BRANCH and RETAILPHARMACY). Not that it should matter, but can you try renaming them in the script to Branch and RetailPharmacy?

Also would you be able to share a sample for us to look at it as well.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

go to document properties --> security--->check show all sheets and objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunny

Thank you very much for your input.  I realized that there were some object in the document with the same field names which had been removed from the document and replaced with new field objects.  Selecting these did solve my problem as follows, it was not the upper case issue although i relabelled them to match naming conventions of all container field names:

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 18.17.35.png

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sureshqv managed to sort it out please see my post above

sunny_talwar

Awesome, I am glad you managed to resolve your issue