Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ditoques
Contributor III
Contributor III

Fill Gaps with Months / Year Missing

I need to fill in the gaps with the months / years of missing the "mes_ano_liber" by cdn_empresa, cdn_estab, cdn_funcionario between cdn_cargo_basic.

Attached hereto and print sample database.

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this something you are looking to do in the script? I hope you are because it would be easier to do in the script rather than doing this on the front end of the application

How to populate a sparsely populated field

Generating Missing Data In QlikView

ditoques
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, one and do via Idea script. I even tried to follow a similar example to what happened to me, but it DOES NOT leave the place. The difficulty for me And the Creation of New Months Between loads (cdn_cargo_basic) BY official (cdn_funcionario). Because there is a month interval to each Promotion OR Change of Employee's Charge and These are intervals of months that I must complete according to the previous Annex.

sunny_talwar

ditoques‌ -

I apologize but I am not sure I understand what you mean? Can you do this via script or not? If you do, do you need help with it or have you figured it out?

Best,

Sunny

ditoques
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need to do it via script. I need some help, yes.