Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filtering of data into pivot chart

I am here with attaching example where I am generating stock ledger where I have each transaction as records so I had try to filter the records using set analysis and macro but still I am not getting require result.

So please let me know where I am missing.

I am having below mention query:

TRANTYPE (SELECTION OF ANY OF TRANTYPE AND CALCULATION OF BALANCE)

EXCLUDING OF MFG, MRT TRANTYPE FROM LIST

NEED TO CALCULATE BALANCE BASE ON FILTERING

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

sum({<TRANTYPE-={'MFG','MRT'}>}PCS) will get you the sum of everything where TRANTYPE isn't MFG or MRT.

Your macro works, but you need to call it to do its work. You could add an action to the OnOpen document trigger. But you could more easily create a bookmark and activate that on opening the document using the OnOpen trigger.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I am able to get sum of pcs.

I am not able to bookmark to work for me, I have not used bookmark.

So to know more about bookmark I will start hunting discussion about bookmark and try your suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second option what I though is to filter the listbox with require vaule, what do you think do this work ?

I am trying something like this it work for single item but when I am trying more then one value it is not working.

Working:

=if(TRANTYPE <>'MFG',TRANTYPE)

Error:

=if(TRANTYPE <>{'MFG','MRT'},TRANTYPE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate your time and cooperation.