Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filtering on a calculated dimension

Hi All,

I am looking to see if someone can help understand how filtering on a calculated dimension works. Right now I have 3 fields: Attr1, Attr2, and Attr3. I want to create a filter that is 1 when all three meet a certain criteria, and 0 when not (SEE ATTACHMENT). Hence I create  a listbox whose expression is =if(Attr1='Y' or Attr2='T' or Attr2='V' or Attr3='3',1,0). However, when I click "1", no observations leave the analysis. There are clearly cases where this condition does not hold (observations 13,14,16,17,19,20), Even stranger, when I create a chart with dimension as that expression and count(Obs), the number comes out right. Any suggestions?

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The Produkt_Name is linke trough a linked table, which actually is a relation between which Produkt is sold by GA. In the fact Table is the combined %LProduktID which consist of the concatenated Key, like GA 1, Produkt 1, is 1_1 and so on. Typ, just describes what Kind of business, in other words, new, existing and leaving (Costumer) Produkt. I do try to combine those keys in the fact table and then use it as a dimension...

What do you think?