Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I finally got fiscal year working and every things cool 100%. Only problem is that its seems to be in a different format. it looks like this:
Got it working. problem was that the raw data was in a timestamp format. The soluton i used was this
LOAD Date(Floor(OrderDate)) as OrderDate,
View solution in original post
You can use Date(Due_Date,'DD-MM-YYYY') or Date(Due_Date,'MM-DD-YYYY') e.t.c for changing the format.
I have already tried those formulas and ive tried date(date#(OrderDate),'YYYY/MM/DD'),'DD/MM/YYYY') and nothing works
Then you use makedate() funcation.