Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixing the Chart

Hi

I have a bubble chart with 2 issues ,

1. the Bubbles are being chopped off at the axis

2.pop up label shows "=" sign

Is there a way that I could fix these ? I have gone through some community post and looks like this is some bug kind of .. can someone please confirm that's there is no way this can be fixed ? Attached my App

Thank you

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure if I have an answer for your 1st question. But for 2nd point, may be create a field in the script: Dual('', RecId) as NewField

and use NewField in the chart as dimension

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I did that I still see "=" as a pop up label when I hover over the bubble

and also is there a way that I could enable the scroll bar for X Axis?

Please take a look at my attached file , I have that dual expression in Dimension .. but I even move it to Script .. but still "=" remains 😞

sunny_talwar

Can you share the new application where you added the new column?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Attached !

sunny_talwar

Not able to get all three of done

May be someone else can chip in. Sorry

rubenmarin

Hi ramya, for the first one, in chart properties-->axis tab, can you set the Y axis static min to -0.04 or some value like this one and check if that fits your requirements?

If it needs to change with selections you can set: Min([Completed At])-0.04

Also the same can work for static max.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you .. I was able to fixes the bubbles with Static Mon and Max .. hopefully someone will have alternates for scroll bar and pop label issues ..

rubenmarin

For the label, as an alternate, it doesn't looks bad is you show the summary there, can you check it?

Labeling the dimension as Summary and using:

=dual(Summary,RecId)

Or another info that can make an use of that '='

About the scroll bar, I don't know how to enable the check box on presentation tab, I tried some ways to disable the continous X axis unsuccessfully. Hope someone can help you with this one.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By the way .. I have a value above 6:00 pm which cannot be seen how do I make sure I am not missing any dots ?