Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Font size in Table Viewer

Hi all,

I have just started using QlikView and I'm having some trouble with the Table Viewer. It is currently showing everything in a really tiny format (size of tables, font etc) i.e. nothing is really legible from a normal distance. How can I amend this so that everything is legible and clear to see? Zoom is already set at 100%. I asked the trainer on the designer course but he was not aware of any other options that could help increase the size of the tables and font used in Table Viewer (not really helpful).

Any response would be most appreciated, preferably before I go blind from getting too close to the screen

ps. There are only a couple of tables available and these are right next to each other in table viewer.

Regards,

Armend

13 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

HI Armend,

can you post a screen print of what you are seeing?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andy,

Please find below screen print as requested.

Thanks - Armend

PS.JPG

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

HI Armend,

I'm afraid that looks pretty normal to me! You can click and drag / move tables around the screen, but I believe the font size is fixed

Andy

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

i don't think so there is a option to do this!

may be u can try,change ur view from Iternal Table view to source view and manuualy increase ur table width.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks both for your replies.

I have tried both internal and source view and the font size is equally small on both instances. I have played around with the resolution on my machine as well as display settings, thinking this might help but it has increased the font size everywhere else apart from the Table Viewer.

All my colleagues can view the tables in a normal size font, its only my machine that shows the font a lot smaller despite all the changes mentioned (and only in Table Viewer).

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You should just adjust your zoom (drop-down menu) and it works very well.

Not applicable
Author

Zoom is already at 100% it doesn't make any difference.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

tht happening for only a specific app or all the applications?

Not applicable
Author

All apps.