Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me one doubt Is it Possible to create a comment tab, where the user can comment and information should be stored as history with data and username

One Doubt Is Any Chance of Display Comments to Chart i.e., comment tab, where the user can comment and information should be stored as history with data and username etc.,

5 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

look at annotation. out of the box provided by qlik

Edit:

Make sure you checked the "Allow Server Annotations" in the QVS-> Documents tab in the QMC?

Also, take a look at the "Server Objects" tab under the User Documents options in the QMC.There is a checkbox named "Allow creation of Server Objects" which allows this functionality for a specidic QV Document, and you can specify All users or just some specific users.

Have a look at below post

http://community.qlik.com/message/438914#438914

Regards

ASHFAQ

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Swetha ,

As per my knowledge you can create 'N' number of comments for users but I don't think so this functionality is present in qlikview where a user can create it.

This is out of box

Thanks,

AS

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Or you can even look at the below extension.

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3521

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

What do you mean by "comment tab"? is it a any type of text box where user can enter some data or something else?

about to your question it seems to be possible, we need to add some macro code which can perform this task!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Write some notes on one gauge chart , write some other notes another type chart. Can I bring all these notes in one notes which is written by separate user. Show me examples in this case that can satisfy user in all possible