Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aboliogale
Contributor II
Contributor II

Full Accumulation in the Line chart Not Working

Hello all,

I am showing two measures in the line chart, with one dimension. I am using full accumulation option. 

First expression is having values against dimension but second measure is having value for first few dimension values.

But while calculating full accumulation of second measure, Qlikview is retaining last value from the full accumulation as it is. I want to stop calculating value if the data is not available.   

pic1.JPG

In the second bar chart, we can see value from 25th is not present, still in the first line chart it is showing last calculated value as it is. 

I want to stop blue line in the line chart at 24 only. 

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks in advanced 😊

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe you are lacking responses on this one due to lack of QVW, as folks likely want to see the expressions and data model etc. to be sure of what they are trying to solve.  If you can attach even a subset of the app or a sample app, I would expect that should help, but the other thing I would be sure to do is check the Help documentation to ensure your expectations are inline with that documentation, as if things are working per the documentation, then you need to approach this from are there any workarounds to get what you want, and again, folks will likely need to see an app to be able to help with that from past experience.

Out side the Help, https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Content/QV_HelpSites/Home.htm, the only other place of which I can think is Design Blog area maybe having something to help, https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog.  Sorry I do not have anything better for you, and i am not a very good developer, but from what you said about things, I would believe things are working as expected, so it would boil down to finding a way to workaround that...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.