Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Functionality working fine with IE plugin, but acting weirdly without plugin

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement, where I need to select a value by selecting a button and clear the field, when I press the same button. I am using two button objects, first button is used to select the value and second button is used to clear the selections. Basically the second button is hiding, and only been seen when I select first button. This is working fine.

Now the weird thing is, after deploying application on access point, if I use IE plugin the functionality is working fine, without IE plugin, the second button is not visible for few tabs and for few tabs, second button is visible. I am not understanding why it is acting like this. We cannot expect the user to have IE plugin.

Can anyone help me why QlikView is acting weirdly? Is there a way to sort this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

6 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Are you using macro to select the value via the buttons?

varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

It may be due to Getting variable  please whether its functioning well on all tabs at qv desktop means  then clear the cache of your browser once & try .

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Hirish,

It is working well at QV desktop and also with IE Plugin. I tried deleting cache. It is still working the same way. The clear button is hiding behind the selection button. This is happening only for few tabs

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Do you see this behavior in the client in webview?

Can you post a sample qvw that demonstrates this behavior?

varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes. I will try to make up sample QVW