Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gantt Chart Dates

I have a Gantt Chart that I have created.  I have used the Max - Min formula, and also set the expression as a number.  I have a total of 3 expressions:

Max - Min:  MAX([End Date])-MIN([Start Date])

a Count: =Num(count(DISTINCT[Project ID]),'##,###')   (This is to remove some duplicate project IDs)

Interval of Max - Min:  interval(Max ([End Date] )-Min ([Start Date]),'D') & ' days'

The first Max - Min I have set as a Date (the 2 date fields used are also dates in the source file)

The last 2 expressions are set to expression default

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I guess you need to add Bar Off set and also Unselect the Forced to Zero on Axis tab.

Not applicable
Author

I am not sure I know what you mean by "addBar Off set".  I also do not have Forced 0 selected on the axis tab.

Not applicable
Author

I did some research and added the Bar Offset, thank you so much, that did the trick!

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Maybe this help

Recipe for a Gantt chart

Not applicable
Author

thank you, I did use that when I created the chart.  I had to use the Bar Offset in order to make it work.

pablomind
Creator
Creator

I have a question for you Silvia. Im working with the same chart and everything perfect except that the dates label showed in the x axis show the months 7 to 7 (Jan to July and on and on). By any chance do you know a way how to show all the months in this chart (Jan,Feb,etc)?

Gantt.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately I do not.  I have figured out how to change the start and end dates, but as for the intervals within, I do not, I am sorry.