Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gantt Chart - Help Wanted

Dear All,

I want to display actualy Dates (in mm-dd-yy) format in the X-Axis. Presently it is showling numeric dates. I am attaching the data and Qlikview file with this post. Please help.

Untitled3.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Assuming that the Gantt chart is a horizontal QV bar chart with offsets (and not an extension object), just go to Properties | Number  and change the format there. If its not there, go to Document Properties | Numbernn and change the default format for the field to Date.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

How about: Date(sum({$<Resource={'Ashish'}>}LENGTH), 'MM-DD-YY') ?

Regards,

Przemek

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Assuming that the Gantt chart is a horizontal QV bar chart with offsets (and not an extension object), just go to Properties | Number  and change the format there. If its not there, go to Document Properties | Numbernn and change the default format for the field to Date.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jonathan, it worked !

Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Rajeev

I have been working on a dedicated QlikView Gantt Chart extension object that also shows the task tree and lets the user expand & contract the tree. I have just posted a preliminary version of this here http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3427

It is working well with the sample data I built. However I would be keen for others to try it and provide feedback through community (as comments attached through the link provided) so I can resolve any bugs and add functionality that people actually want.