Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Chart Bad Min or Max Values

I have created a Gauge chart, whose Max values depends on an expression. These values changes with the countries selection; however for few countries there is no data and I get a message "Bad Min or Max Value in the Gauge". Is there a way to change this message to something like "No Data for the Current Selection"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Don't know how the change that message.

For provide a workaround, in general tab you can set a calculation condition to check if there is data to calculate Max values, and in the same tab you can set the message provided when the calculation expression is not accomplished.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Don't know how the change that message.

For provide a workaround, in general tab you can set a calculation condition to check if there is data to calculate Max values, and in the same tab you can set the message provided when the calculation expression is not accomplished.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a ton Ruben, This is excatly what I was looking for

shubha_u
Contributor
Contributor

I have multiple selections for which the gauge chart displays "bad min or max values", in such a case how can i put a calculated condition?