Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Chart not calculating Financial Month Expression

Hello QV Community,

I have a gauge chart where I need to calculate the Year To Date Sales and Target figures. The chart sometimes displays a value but it's an incorrect value and mostly it displays the message 'Bad Min or Max Values'

The dashboard I'm using this object in is 100% correct except for this one chart.

Please could someone assist me, I've attached a samply copy also including what the correct values should be.

This is urgent and I'll appreciate all help.

Regards,

S

4 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

Please check your formula, the result of the max-value in the Gauge-settings is 0.

HTH
Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hello Peter,

I've attached a new sample file where the same formula works out. I think the only difference between the file I'm using and this second file is the table structure. The reason why I don't want to change my table structure to the same as the second file is because many of the objects in my dashboard rely on the table structure I have in the first file.

Please could you see if there's something I can add in the script for it to work.

Thanks,

S

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please could someone see if they can see what is wrong with my calculation or my table structure.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shane

Not applicable
Author

Hi shanejv,

As you previously stated the main diference in your files is that in the first one the dates table is linked to the others tables of the model, so I'd simply comment the YMDate field in the DisplayDates so that when you compare the FinYearLSDate=[Display Fin Year] and [Fin Month No]<=[Display Fin Month No] it can really check whether or not are different since now they won't be related.