Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III

Generate or code for a hyperlink to an app or dashboard with preset selections, like department

Does anyone know if/how to set up a hyperlink in QlikView that when clicked will open a dashboard in Access Point with some selections already made?

We'r tracking survey responses for departments and want to be able to provide them a quick and easy link to see their data via email. I've got a link to the dashboard in a NPrinting email, but i'm looking for more like the functionality of the the "Mail with bookmark as a link" functionality in AccessPoint.

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

In your Thread, there is 3 points engaged

1) Qlikview Desktop

2) Qlikview Server

3) N Printing

So, My assumption is you want to use this in Qlikview Desktop? Isn't it? If so, I can think You may need to maintain all setup island tables should write in all files with each work files. Then, Trigger to this field then automatically it covers the rek

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil, I don't actually have a preference on where to do it, i just wanted to know if it was possible and if it was, what steps i would need to take to accomplish it. I'm not really following your solution though.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you explain in technical instead fully functional as my background is technical.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Unfortunately not, my background id not technical and i'm fairly new to QlikView on top of that.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Your title looks sounds which is possible, But not sure how you want to handle this? Do you have access to QVW if i share one sample file?

sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Let's consider as Department is the field which covers HR, Payroll, Finance. So, If you select anything you want to hyperlink to open there Dashboards which suits?

sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes, that is the idea

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As per i know, We don't have future called trigger assignment using list box? Will come back to you.

Use Input1.qvw for your understand and Use same path where you stored in excel. This is work around?