Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III

Generate or code for a hyperlink to an app or dashboard with preset selections, like department

Does anyone know if/how to set up a hyperlink in QlikView that when clicked will open a dashboard in Access Point with some selections already made?

We'r tracking survey responses for departments and want to be able to provide them a quick and easy link to see their data via email. I've got a link to the dashboard in a NPrinting email, but i'm looking for more like the functionality of the the "Mail with bookmark as a link" functionality in AccessPoint.

14 Replies
sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anil. I can kind of see how this could work, but i need the link to open the same dashboard, and in Access Point, with pre-selected filters. How could i use this to accomplish that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The same way, Where your navigation should be present rather QVW? When my application works you can store proper QVW's in your statement using URL. I believe this should work

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You can call a field from a URL like this:

http://webserver/qvajaxzfc/opendoc.htm?document=app.qvw&select=LB01,2017

Assuming that LB01 is the ID of a listbox with the Year field in it.

sique132
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank Miguel, that should solve most of what i'm trying to accomplish. Would it just be an additional "&select=" if i wanted to pick multiple selections, and does it work with Qlik functions like "today()"

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You can add multiple selects but you cannot use functions, after all, it's a URL, so all parentheses and signs like {, }, <, >, / could actually be trimmed by your corporate proxy as they should not be used in any HTTP request