Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Generating Date Columns

Hi Team,

I am new to QlikView Date function. I need to get the following output table for different Date columns as listed in the table where, I have the calendar table in place.

aa.JPG

It would be very helpful, if anyone could suggest me, how to generate/calculate this kind of a table with different Dates columns populating data.

My understanding :

1) Use a Pivot table

2) To use a Calculated dimension OR

3) Create 11 different variables(i.e. -1 every variable) and use it in set analysis to achieve the same.

Can anyone update me how to carry out the same (i.e. How to create such Date related variables and apply the same in Set analysis)

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Robin

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the all your inputs.

Best Regards,

Robin

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Robin,

Please close this thread if you got the Answer by giving the Correct & Helpful answers to the useful posts, so that it would be helpful for others to find the answers easily.

I noticed that you are not closing the threads, always close the threads when you got the answers.

Regards,

Jagan.

sunny_talwar

I agree with jagan mohan‌, always a good idea to reward people who are trying to help you .

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan and Sunindia,

I was not aware that clicking the 'Helpful Ans' marks the closing of thread.

@ Jagan : Thanks for updating me.

Regards,

Robin

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi Robin123

As mentioned by Jagan, Please select Mark As Answer and close the thread.

Thank you.