Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google map

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to google mappings in qlikview. Can any one suggest me how & where to start to learn about google map integration with qlikview ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat

16 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

try tis way,

I have changed the dimention to the postcode, as understand your reason for this but it is still not working ? instituted of postal code can u put some cuty names with corresponding latitudes and longitudes.

Also why does it matter if you have 1 postcode or 4000000 post codes ? --it doesn't matter.

Not applicable
Author

Again Apoligies ......

I have the data for each post code and the map is zooming in on the correct map location it is just the buble is not appearing.

I do not have the data to roll upto citys etc so if you can see why the bibble is not appearing that would be bril

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

1.can u sahre the same data here?

2,wht u want to see on bubble in map?

Not applicable
Author

The data is in the app above google_fail.qvw

I just want to see a "bubble" or cirlse from the scatter graph at each post code

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

PFA,It's showing now bubble with values.

click as helpful the previous post first and correct as the this post as 2nd ,tht helps to me.

Not applicable
Author

Spot on - What did you change ?

Looking for the helpful button - but cant find

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

few things,

1.activated  gmap_key  with some key value on ur google map script.

2. add some expression on ur google map dynamic key.

3. just replayed scale of expression on ur Axes tab.but i didn't checked ur earlier expressions.

some other.i think so.

Looking for the helpful button - but cant find? can't understand..pls explain more ....:)